YOGA FOR HYPERTENSION
Hypertension is a condition in which systolic pressure exceeds 140mm Hg and diastolic pressure exceeds 90mm Hg.
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Renal diseases like glomerulonephritis, polycystic renal disease pyelonephritis
- Tumours of the brain
- Diseases of the ovaries and pituitary
- High Viscosity of blood due to too many red blood cells in the circulating blood.
- Narrowing of the main blood vessels due to hormone secretions especially cortisone, aldosterone, adrenaline and nor adrenaline
- Many persons with hypertension have no symptoms
- Impaired Vision
- Pain over the heart
- Gastro – intestinal disturbance
- Pawanmuktasana part I
- Anandha madirasana
- Relaxative asanas
- Ardha matsyendrasana kati chakrasans.
- Nadi shodhana