Admission Process: Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham will review the applications and select the applicants according to the norms of the current section procedure pursued by the Board of Studies.
Application and Admission Requirements
Checklist of documents to enclose with this application:
- Current passport-size photos (2)
- Certificate of educational qualifications
- Photocopy of Drivers license / Voters ID / Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of passport and visa (overseas applicants)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Filled in the application form
Written Examination: Each applicant will also be required to write and send in an essay (every 1000 words) on any two of the questions given below:
- The relevance of Yoga in today’s world
- Why do you wish to become a Yoga teacher?
- What is your own understanding of Yoga? Write from your experience.
- Do you think Yoga will help in personal transformation? If yes, how?
Interview: On receipt and approval of your application. Each applicant will be required to attend an online interview via Zoom or Skype with one of the members of the selection committee.
Response: After the evaluation and selection procedure is over, selected applicants will be notified.