Yoga, Health and Wellness Retreat in Bangalore
Are you desperate to put an end to your old habits that negatively affected your health? Do you want to improve your dietary habits, but can’t due to the stress and poor time management?
A one-stop solution to all your problems would be Yoga. Yes, Yoga delivers incredible health benefits that you were already seeking. You can go through millions of people from all across the globe who improve their way of living and all considerable factors that were resulting in bad outcomes.
Some of the incredible applications of daily Yoga practice includes
- Long-lasting health benefits
- Helpful in cultivating good health even while traveling
- Effective in putting an end to the bad habits
- Helps to focus on relaxation by cultivating great stress management skills
- Yoga wellness program Improves dietary habits
- Helps create a positive vibe in the surroundings
- Broadens the scope of leading a peaceful and healthy lifestyle
- Improves sleeping habits and overall wellness
Besides, once you practice Yoga and the related Wellness programs that come along with it, it is quite easy to incorporate into your lifestyle.
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham, being the most preferable Weekend Yoga, Health, and Wellness Retreat in Bangalore can help you in reaching your fitness goals.
What’s Included in This Package
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily pranayama classes
- Luggage storage
Yoga wellness Retreat Benefits
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Have a wonderful time learning a different practice than your own
- Drop out of “normal life” for a period
- Give yourself some much-needed structure
What Makes This Retreat Special
Our retreat is designed to benefit the physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being of the participants. Our small group allows each participant to get personal attention and provides the most therapeutic and rejuvenating experience possible.
Nowadays people prefer yoga for relaxation and stress management, where yoga helps them to set themselves free and remove all the toxic memories as well as fill themselves with joy and peace. Successively we want to teach our students essential techniques of meditation and let them know about the depth of meditation and its benefits, therefore, we have focused on step-by-step guidance by our experienced gurus. We are prioritizing yogic values and a blissful environment where you can relax and see the true colors of Mother Nature.
Type: Yoga Health and Wellness Retreats
Date: 11th Sep 2021
Duration: 2 days
Location: Bangalore outskirt, India.
Please check the below how the will program go Day 1
8:00 AM Check-in & Breakfast
10:00 AM Retreat Start with an opening circle
11:00 AM Therapeutic yoga or Flow Yoga
12:00 PM 60 minutes: Pranayama
1:00 PM Lunch
3:00 PM Sharing & Together activity
4:00 PM Meditation / activity
5:00 PM Tea break
6:00 PM Intensive learning to be more self-aware / Yoga Nidra
7:00 PM Vegetarian dinner buffet
8:30 PM Evening Gathering & Celebration
7:00 AM Therapeutic or Flow yoga
8:30 AM Breakfast & Free time
10:00 AM Intensive learning to be more self-aware
11:00 AM Ask question & answer / open house
12:00 PM Fun activity, Celebration & Closing the workshop
1:30 PM Lunch
2:30 PM Check out
- Shared Dormitory
- Room Double Occupancy (Washroom Outside)
- Double Occupancy (Private Washroom)
- Room Single Occupancy (Washroom Outside)
- Single Occupancy (Private Washroom)
- Daily yoga class
- Meditation session
- Pranayama and chanting
- Daily healthy meals
What’s Included in This Package
- Two Night 2 days accommodation (non-AC accommodation)
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Filtered water, herbal tea, and snacks
- Free Wi-Fi connection
What to bring
- Loose-fitting and breathable clothing
- Earplugs for noisy cities or hostels
- Long skirts/pants for women to dress modestly
- Hand sanitizer
- Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight scarf for covering shoulders
- Bathing suit
The following meals are included:
The following Drinks are included:
Breakfast: Oat porridge, muesli, brown bread, fresh tropical and seasonal fruits, herbal tea, coffee, milk, yogurt, sprouts, etc. And one traditional Indian breakfast, different every day.
Lunch: Fresh salads, soups, sautéed vegetables, lentils, beans, rice, Indian bread, hummus, and more.
Dinner: We close our day with delicious traditional Indian food, along with healthy salads.
Tea Breaks: You will enjoy snacks, and herbal and masala tea, twice a day. Herbal tea will be also available during main meals.
Filtered Water: There is unlimited free filtered water available all the time.
- Double vaccinated.
- PCR tests, vaccine, or proof of recovery is needed
- Appropriate distancing and disinfecting as required by law will be implemented.
What’s Not Included in This Package
- Airport transfer
- Travel insurance
- Flights cost
- Additional treatments
This place is surrounded by beautiful nature and a great view of lush green trees and always there are the soothing sounds of the birds and surrounds the view all around! All this is sure to take your breath away every single time and offers the perfect environment for this deep and transformational journey.
For booking and more details, please write to: email@example.com or +91 9686549129