What is Yoga Philosophy?
Yoga theory course covers all parts of yoga to comprehend the significance behind all practices and encourages experts to go further in their training. Yoga practice has been keeping up for a huge number of years with the point of extreme freedom. This old practice, in view of yoga reasoning, tells individuals the best way to manage their bodies and brain to discover harmony throughout everyday life.
Life is a stream and as opposed to floating in this stream, we may decide to take the path of least resistance deliberately with the assistance of yoga reasoning. In the event that your prana is solid, you will be solid and you can battle each sort of circumstance. Prana is the medium that associates everything: psyche, body… And during this course, we will figure out how to interface all the more calmly with respect to old yoga.
Why study Yoga Philosophy?
The old yogis found that the root course of misery and enduring is obliviousness of our own real essence. Anyway by seeing how our psyche functions they depicted a way that we can follow to find our actual self. This course investigates the various components of yogic way of thinking. The course won’t just give you the scholarly comprehension of the Yogic Philosophy yet additionally show you the way that can lead you to a definitive objective by taking the lessons of the first sacred texts and incorporating them.
The course covers all basic points identified with the immense subject of Yoga from its set of experiences through the diverse genuine conventions for you to understand the reality of what Yoga genuinely is, an investigation to a definitive self.
What You Will Learn From This Course
- Grow and extend your comprehension of yoga
- Understand the genuine reason for yoga and where it will bring us
- Learn about yogic brain research and how the psyche capacities
- Explore the antiquated yogic content and sacred writings
- Learn how to associate the old way of thinking with current yoga.
- Deeply study the philosophy of yoga to gain a deeper understanding of the history and purpose of yoga.
To whom this course for?
- Students who want to go deeper with yoga and understand the philosophy behind it.
- Yoga Teachers who plan to teach yoga philosophy to their students.
- Yoga Teachers who looking for Continued Education credit to maintain their Yoga Alliance membership.
- This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of
- Participants do not need to be yoga
- Mastery of any yoga practice is not
- Only yours sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal
- Love for Yoga is the most important eligibility factor for learning this course.
- Students who want to know Yoga in totality and move beyond Asana and Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha.
Assessment and Certification
The students are continuously assessed throughout the course at all levels. There will be a written exam at the end of the course to evaluate the understanding of the philosophy of Yoga and skills of the students. Participants should pass all different aspects of the course to be eligible for the course diploma.
What do I need for the online course?
- Yoga mat
- Computer / Smartphone with camera
- Internet connection
- Yoga Blocks
- Pillow or Bolster or Cushion
- Notebook and Pen
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- The Yoga Tradition, George Feuestein.
- Yoga Darshan, Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati.
What’s the language of the course?
- Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration: 10 hrs
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online or Regular Mode.
- Foreigners USD 300 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (email@example.com or +91 9686549129)
- Meaning & purpose of Yoga
- What is Yoga? / What is Not Yoga?
- History of yoga
- The purpose of yoga
- Gunas: The three qualities of nature
- Pancha Kosha – The Five Bodies
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- Styles of Yoga
- Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita
- Introduction to Hatha yoga Pradipika of Swatmarama
- 7 chakras and system of nadis (pranic body)
- 5 vayus (directions of prana)
About the course facilitator
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy is one of the most experienced Yogi practicing the ancient and the greatest Yoga tradition since he was 18 years of age. Following in the footsteps of his inspiration Swami Sivananda who was also the founder of Divine Life Society, has mastered the ancient Yoga traditions that only a few in this world are familiar with.
He completed M. Sc from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samasthana University and Ph. D from Bharathidasan University. Besides, Dr. S. Karuna Murthy has also completed TTC and ATTC and is registered E-RYT-500 with American Yoga Alliance. Those qualifications depict his expertise in the context of Yoga and mastering Yoga Teaching methodology.
With the immense interest to serve the people with the ancient Yoga techniques, he also served as a Yoga therapist at S-VYASA, Bangalore. He has also served as a Yoga lecturer at Bharathidasan University and at overseas in the Cali Wow fitness Center.
With these impressive accomplishments, throughout his journey to being a master Yogi and an expert in Multi styles of Yoga, Dr. Karuna Murthy has developed an incredible scientific view of every Yoga practice. So, now he is a rare expert in Yoga anatomy physiology, biomechanism kinesiology, and Yoga philosophy.
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through zoom. This short term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioner. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.