10 Hours – Yoga Class Sequencing Teacher Training Course
Yoga Continuing Education Courses (YACEP)
We offer various training programs to deepen knowledge and improve teaching skills through various yoga teacher training courses.
Yoga Alliance Registered Continuing Education Provider, Courses Open to Everyone.
This course is eligible for Continued Education (CE) credits with Yoga Alliance. It is accredited by Yoga Alliance and it can be used as a continuing education course (YACEP) for Register Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance
Become well-versed in the yoga chanting part by participating in this course.
Classes are live and also recorded so that if you cannot make it to some classes, you have the option to do them in your own time.
Deepen your practice and your knowledge
Are you are a yoga professional or a curious practitioner and wish to deepen your yoga knowledge and techniques? Then a continuing education course may be something for you! You will learn selected specialized yoga topics that will allow you to expand your horizons when it comes to your personal practice or that of your students. With the knowledge you will acquire, you will gain a deeper understanding of the functioning of anatomical and energetic body layers, and develop a more complete insight into yoga.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion of the 10 Hours – Yoga Class Sequencing Teacher Training Course, which you can count towards your continuing education. Our yoga teacher training courses are accredited by Yoga Alliance USA.
To whom this course for?
- Beginners If you’re looking to start a traditional meditation, chanting and pranayama practice to gain more clarity, calm and focus…this is the course for you.
- Yoga practitioners If you already have a yoga practice and want to go deeper with traditional practices from India this the perfect course to start that journey.
- Aspiring Yoga Teachers This course has been designed with Yoga Teacher Training elements and will prepare you well for the meditation, and pranayama elements of your training.
- This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of Participants do not need to be yoga teachers.
- Mastery of any yoga practice is not
- Only your sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal
- Even if you do not wish to are required be a yoga teacher, you may attempt this course to deepen the understanding of the philosophies as well as for the intense purification experience and for the personality
Assessment and Certification
The students are continuously assessed throughout the course at all levels. There will be a written exam at the end of the course to evaluate the understanding of the philosophy of Yoga and skills of the students. Participants should pass all different aspects of the course to be eligible for the course diploma.
- Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha, Satyananda Saraswathi, Bihar Scool of Yoga, Munger.
What’s the language of the course?
Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration: 10 hrs
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online or Regular Mode.
Indian citizens INR 13,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Foreigners USD 230 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (email@example.com or +91 9686549129)
No. 1271, 20th Main, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore -78
Land Mark: Behind Central Mall & Near Samatvam Diabetic Centre
About the course facilitator
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy is one of the most experienced Yogi practicing the ancient and the greatest Yoga tradition since he was 18 years of age. Following in the footsteps of his inspiration Swami Sivananda who was also the founder of Divine Life Society, has mastered the ancient Yoga traditions that only a few in this world are familiar with.
He completed M. Sc from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samasthana University and Ph. D from Bharathidasan University. Besides, Dr. S. Karuna Murthy has also completed TTC and ATTC and is registered E-RYT-500 with American Yoga Alliance. Those qualifications depict his expertise in the context of Yoga and mastering Yoga Teaching methodology.
With the immense interest to serve the people with the ancient Yoga techniques, he also served as a Yoga therapist at S-VYASA, Bangalore. He has also served as a Yoga lecturer at Bharathidasan University and at overseas in the Cali Wow fitness Center.
With these impressive accomplishments, throughout his journey to being a master Yogi and an expert in Multi styles of Yoga, Dr. Karuna Murthy has developed an incredible scientific view of every Yoga practice. So, now he is a rare expert in Yoga anatomy physiology, biomechanism kinesiology, and Yoga philosophy.
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham (Dr. Karuna)
Check Out Our YACEP profile with Yoga Alliance by clicking here.
Course Curriculum – Yoga Class Sequencing
22. Basic Arc Structure of Classes
22. 1. Initiating the Yogic Process
22. 2. Warming the Body
22. 3. Pathway to the Peak
22. 4. Exploring the Peak
22. 5. Integration
23. Principles of Sequencing Asana
23. 1. Applied Parinamavada(theory of transformation)
23. 2. Move from Simple to Complex Asanas
23. 3. Move from Dynamic to Static Exploration
23. 4. Sattvic Effect: Cultivating Energetic Balance
23. 5. Pratikriyasana(counter pose)
24. Sequencing Within and Across Asana Families
24.1. Surya Namaskara and Fluid Flow Sequences
24.2. Standing Asanas
24.3. Abdominal Core
24.4. Arm Balances
24. 6. Twists
24.7. Forward Bends
24.8. Hip Openers
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through zoom. This short term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioner. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.
How to Register?
You can apply online with the application, fee of INR 10,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee or Please Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129)