Yoga Diabetes Mellitus Certificate Course
Prevention and healing have been always the main purpose of yoga therapy practice. Yoga therapy is the process of empowering every individual to progress toward better health and optimal well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of Yoga therapy class. With the support of the Yoga trainer, implements a personalized and evolving Yoga therapy techniques that not only addresses the illness in a multi-dimensional manner, Pancha Kosa (Five Sheaths): Annamaya Kosha (Physical Body), Pranamaya Kosha (Energy Field), Manomaya Kosha (Mental Dimension), Vignanamaya Kosha (Psychic level of experience), Anandamaya Kosha (Bliss and Beatitude). It helps to reduce patient suffering in a progressive, non-invasive and complementary manner.
Why to study yoga Diabetes Mellitus course?
Consequently, the demand for yoga therapist with specialized knowledge in yoga as a therapeutic tool, in different fields such as: health management organizations, hospitals and alcohol rehabilitation centers have grown rapidly. Studying yoga therapy as a tool to overcome and ease the symptoms of common illnesses has become extremely popular recently, due to the great therapeutic effects yoga practitioners experience in their body, mind and soul.
What you will learn from this course?
- You may offer special seminars for people with similar diseases/conditions.
- You will learn how to use yoga to assist in healing ailments and managing conditions?
- You aim to be part of a positive change regarding health and lifestyle habits.
- You want to teach people how to prevent diseases.
- In group classes, you can teach your students how to become healthy.
- You will feel more self-confident when approached by students that come to yoga seeking for support in their healing process.
- Therapeutic applications of posture, movement and breathing.
- Live Contact Hours: 10 Hours of live sessions.
- Non-Contact Hours 10 Hours
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom or Google Meet.
- Online sessions’ time-zone: Bangalore, India (GMT+5:30).
- Schedule, Flexible Online self-paced Training
- Digital Course manual PDF.
- This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of
- Participants do not need to be yoga
- Mastery of any yoga practice is not
- Only yours sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal
- Love for Yoga is the most important eligibility factor for learning this course.
What do I need for the online course?
- Yoga mat
- Computer / Smartphone with camera
- Internet connection
- Yoga Blocks
- Pillow or Bolster or Cushion
- Notebook and Pen
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- B.K.S. Iyengar, Light On Yoga.
- Yoga for Anxiety and Depression, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Arthritis, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Back Pain, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Bronchial Asthma, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Diabetes Mellitus, Dr. S.S. Srikanta, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Digestive Disorder, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Hypertension and Heart Disease, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
What’s the language of the course?
Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration (one module): 20 hrs
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online Mode.
Fee: USD 300 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129)
Introduction and Principles of Therapy
General principles of therapy
Yoga for Diabetes Mellitus
- Nature of Diabetes Mellitus
- What is Glucose Balance?
- Types of Diabetes Mellitus
- Type – I Diabetes Mellitus
- Type -II Diabetes Mellitus
- Cause of Diabetes Mellitus
- Stress, Psychic and Autoimmunity
- Central Nervous System and Diabetes Mellitus
- Stress and Diabetes Mellitus
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus
- Yogic Management of Diabetes Mellitus
- Concept of Disease in Yoga
- How Asana and Shatkarma Helps In Diabetes Mellitus
- Precautions for Yoga in Diabetes Mellitus
- Yogic Practices for Diabetes Mellitus
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through zoom. This short-term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioners. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non-refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.