Tripaneer – Online RYT 500 Hour ATTC Course
Online Self-Paced 500 HOUR MULTI-STYLE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Our 500-hour yoga teacher training course is a comprehensive, integrated course for becoming an advanced and versatile yoga teacher. You will be trained in multi-style yoga teaching: Advanced Hatha Yoga, and Vinyasa Yoga. The entire curriculum is designed to help you develop into a well-rounded and skilled yoga teacher.
The syllabus we have crafted for 500 Hour Multi-Style Yoga Teacher Training course in Bangalore, India is immersive and intensive for aspirants who want to delve deeper into the philosophy and practices of yoga. This course not only helps you understand the subject of yoga intellectually, but we intend to incorporate the principles of yogic philosophy in class teaching which eventually helps both teacher and students to evolve at physical, mental and spiritual levels. The nuances of class teachings based on yogic principles and discussions on philosophical topics help streamline the approach and, experiences of yogic practices.
The 500-hour professional teacher training course is on par with international education standards for yoga teachers. After completing this programme, you can register as an advanced registered yoga teacher or RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance USA. You will have a proper understanding of the definition, meaning, history and background of yoga and yogic philosophy. You will also understand enough functional anatomy and physiology to be able to give safe classes to students of different ages, backgrounds and experience levels. You will also learn various principles, techniques, kinesiology, biomechanics, meditation and methods of concentration for yourself and to guide others in a safe practice.
BENEFITS OF THE 500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
500-Hour of training is the highest international standard for yoga teachers. After completing this program, you can register as an Advanced Yoga Teacher or RYT500 with Yoga Alliance. You will possess an in-depth knowledge of the history and origin of yoga asanas and yoga philosophy. You will also have extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology to teach safe classes to students of different ages, backgrounds, and experience levels. During this course, you will also learn different meditation and concentration techniques, and with your daily intensive yoga asana classes, improve your own practice to an entirely new level.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
Module 1: Hatha Yoga
Here you will learn Yogic breathing techniques (Pranayama), Yogic cleansing (Shatkarma), Yoga poses (asanas) and meditation in theory and practice. With deep understanding, you will also be instructed in the teaching methodology for Asana (physical postures), Pranayama (breath control) and Dhyana (meditation) so you can share your experience with your own students. Start your journey and explore your true potential with the help of yogic practice, which has been taught and followed by spiritual masters for centuries.
Module 4: Vinyasa Yoga
Vinyasa Flow is a mind-body movement practice that combines dynamic flow, strengthening and stretching techniques, conscious breathing, mindful awareness, and relaxation in a comprehensive practice that aims to improve strength, stamina, balance, mobility, posture and body awareness while reducing tension, stress, and poor postural habits. Suitable for the general population, Vinyasa Flow can be modified to meet the needs of a wide range of participants and in a wide range of environments.
It is our aim that when you complete this program you will be able to clearly demonstrate each movement, guide the general participant safely through a balanced sequence of techniques, and instruct simple breath-work exercises. As well, we encourage each Vinyasa Flow instructor in demonstrating the philosophies of Vinyasa Flow in their practice, and professional and personal interactions.
Module 8: Advanced Teaching Methodology
- Adaptability practices for all levels Class Levels
- Class Levels and Prerequisites
- Group Dynamics in yoga and role of yoga teacher
- Communication Skills in Teaching Yoga
- Contraindications: Movement in Yoga
- Essential Qualities of a Yoga Teacher
- Ethics in Teaching and Touching
- Partner Standing Observation
- Principles of asana demonstration
- Teaching Yoga – Observing Yoga Students during Classes
- Voice and Language
- Marketing a Yoga Business
Module 9: Techniques and Training
- Alignment cues, touch and adjustment
- Asana and its modification method
- Asanas, Variations, and the Use of Props
- The Arc Structure of Yoga Classes
- Seven Principles of Hands on Adjustments
- Common Yoga Injuries and How to Avoid Them
- Practice Teaching Observation
- Traditional and Modern hatha yoga
- Philosophy and Principles of Sequencing
Module 10: Yoga, Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, & Bio-Mechanism
- Respiratory system & Yoga for Asthma
- Cardiovascular System and yoga
- Anxiety & Depression
- Musculo-Skeletal system & Yogic Management of Arthritis
- Spinal cord & Yoga for back pain
- Endocrine glands & Yoga for Diabetes Mellitus
- Gastro-Intestinal system & Yoga for Gastro-Intestinal Disorder
- Muscle fiber types
- Aerobic (with oxygen) and Anaerobic (without oxygen) yoga
- Types of Muscle Contractions
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology
Module 11: Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
- Shad-Darshan (Six Schools of Indian Philosophy)
- Yoga, Vedanta, and Tantra
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Application of yoga Philosophy in Daily Life
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Prasna Upanishad
- Taittiriya Upanishad
- Hatha Yoga (B.K.S. Iyengar Alignment Principles & Satyananda Style)
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Project writing
TUTORIALS, ASSIGNMENT,S AND EXAMINATION
- Trainee will be required to engage in self-study and submit daily & weekly assignments on the basis of the day’s lectures and discussions.
- There will be a practical and a theory exam at the end of the course to assess the students on their learning, practice and teaching during the Teacher Training Course.
OUR YOGA TEACHING TRADITION?
While contemporary in application and language, all our teachings are based on the thousands of years old Vedic and Yogic tradition of India.
The source of our practice and teachings is Swami Satyananda Saraswati from Bihar school of yoga, asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, shat-karma, yoga nidra , trataka, ajapa japa, meditation. B. K. S. Iyengar’s alignment principle and Vinyasa style of yoga inculcated from Tirumalai Krishnamacharya Ashtanga Yoga, from Mysore.
We practice and teach Swami Satyananda Saraswati, B. K. S. Iyengar’s & Tirumalai Krishnamacharya. Yoga of Synthesis which aims at the harmonious development of a human being through the practice of all three styles of hatha yoga.
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE UNIQUE
a. Small Group Size
Our TTC provides you with an intensive, small-group learning environment where there is ample room to come forward with your questions and receive individual guidance for your practice and teaching skills.
b. Authentic Teachings
The program honors the traditional Yogic knowledge system as it has been passed down to us via a lineage of thousands of years. Our focus is on applying the ancient practices in modern day life while maintaining the integrity of the teachings.
c. Modern Approach
We explore connections between the Yogic science and modern scientific findings to give you the theoretical, practical as well as the spiritual foundation to teach Yoga to anyone in all its aspects.
d. Honoring Individuality
All techniques and teachings acknowledge and honor the individuality of each students’ path and the different physical, mental and emotional conditions they come to the course with.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Yoga Alliance USA certification as RYT 500 which is an international certification that allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty with their own specialties.
- Adequate guidance to individuals and groups during training sessions.
- Yoga helps in self-discipline, leading to immense awareness, concentration and accessing a higher level of consciousness.
- To enable the student to have sound body and sound mind, along with adopting Yoga ethics.
- Yoga course help, to learn to handle oneself well in all situations, to learn the techniques of gaining good health, to develop a discriminating mind capable of distinguishing the real from the unreal and to face the dualities of life with equanimity.
- The course will increase levels of awareness and lead to a balanced attitude towards social activity.
- At the end of the course you will have adopted a healthy life style and will be fit to guide others on this path by becoming a skilled Yoga teacher.
- At the yoga TTC at Karuna Yoga, students learn a unique combination of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, adjustments and alignment principles. This approach has the ultimate goal of encouraging the practice of injury free yoga.
- Learn to practice & teach advanced Hatha Yoga asanas.
- Learn to teach Yin Yoga, Yoga Therapy & Restorative Yoga.
- Learn to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- Learn to teach Meditation.
- Learn to customise and sequence yoga classes.
- Deepen your understanding of yogic philosophy.
- Regular practice of pranayama and the proper use of bandhas.
- Register as a RYT 500 (Advanced Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance.
- Professional & intensive teacher training at an authentic Yoga environment.
- A unique curriculum: 120 Hatha Yoga asanas, Yogic Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Technique, Training.
- Bio-Mechanism, Teaching Methodology, Asana Alignment.
- Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction, and modification techniques.
- A worldwide accredited yoga alliance teacher certification.
- Guidance for starting your own yoga school/studio.
- Post-course support and mentoring, for student personal and professional development.
CERTIFICATION: On the successful completion of the course, the trainee is qualified to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, to be recognized as a Certified International Yoga Teacher-RYT 500.
TITLE OF THE COURSE: “500 hr Yoga Teacher’s Training Course in Multi-Style Yoga”.
FEE: USD 1,000.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: English
SCHEME OF STUDY: Theory – 50 % & Practical Training – 50 %
ABOUT THE COURSE FACILITATOR: Dr. S. Karuna Murthy
NUMBER OF SEATS: Intake Capacity: 20
MAKE-UP CLASSES: Students are able to make up a maximum of 20 classes.
10:00-10:30 Techniques, Training and Practice
10:30-11:00 Anatomy and Physiology/ Upanisad
11:00-12:00 Asana/Hatha Yoga
12:00-01:00 Vinyasa/Gentle Yoga
14:00-15:00 Restorative Yoga
15:00-15:30 Teaching Methodology
15:30-17:00 Patanjali Yoga Sutra/Bhagavad-Gita
WHO WILL TEACH YOU ?
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy, M.Sc, Ph.D, E-RYT 500
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy is the Director and Founder of Karuna Yoga and he has been practicing yoga since the age of 18, Inspired by Swami Sivananda, founder of Divine Life Society.
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy is a living Yogi. He is a Master Yogi who is well versed with the greatest Yoga traditions with modern scientific view he teaches. Hatha Yoga as taught in the Sivananda tradition and Yoga Therapy, SVYASA Bangalore, tradition is his expertise. A practical Yogi, practicing multi styles of Yoga, in depth of understanding, as Yoga is unique in uniting Body, Mind and Soul.
He served as a Yoga therapist at S-VYASA, Bangalore, as a yoga lecturer at Bharathidasan University and at overseas as a yoga instructor at Cali wow fitness center.
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy has completed M.Sc in Yoga from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samasthana University & Ph. D from Bharathidasan University, also Teacher Training Course (TTC) 200hr and Advance Teacher Training Course (ATTC) 500hr, and too registered E-RYT-500 with American yoga alliance(USA), which reflects his in depth knowledge and expertise in context of Yoga. His life is totally dedicated to the teaching and spreading his great knowledge and experience.
Dr. Siddhartha M.Sc, Ph.D.
Chow Siddhartha (Chametcha Singphow) studied yoga systematically undergoing Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree courses in Yoga under the internationally renowned yoga experts Dr. R. Nagarathna, MD, FRCP and Dr. H.R. Nagendra, Ph.D. at SVYASA University, Bangalore, India.
Later, he served as the Head of the Department of Back Pain Section at Arogyadhama, the yoga therapy hospital attached to the university for 5 years. During this period Chow Siddhartha taught yoga therapy to under graduate and postgraduate students at the university and also helped hundreds of patients hailing from different parts of the world to overcome their back pain through non-invasive yoga therapy management and rehabilitation.
Chow Siddhartha started learning yoga when he was a young student for 6 years at a Buddhist Monastery of North East India. Before joining SVYASA University, Bangalore in 2001 he underwent systematic yoga training at Vivekananda Kendra, Dibrugarh, Assam, India for 5 years.
Chow Siddhartha is also an ardent practitioner of vipassana meditation. He had undergone many vipassana meditation courses of Sri Sri Satya Narayan Goenkaji. His love for vipassana meditation had its beginning when he was a young novice under venerable Wannasara Mahathera at the Buddhist Monastery.
Teaching Hatha Yoga for over five years, Yogi Suhas has earned his good name in motivating students with utmost professionalism. He helps students gain an understanding on body alignment and asana. His passion in yoga is visible in the classes he takes; students find his classes highly effective. Yoga has been his part of life since his childhood. Yogi Suhas help students plunge into what he has been teaching with enthusiasm and open mind. Suhas has completed Graduation degree in Commerce and 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training course, from Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham, Bangalore, India.
Atul Kumar Goel, M. Sc., RYT-500.
Atul Kumar Goel is the Founder Director of Anushasan Yoga. He is well versed with Hatha Yoga tradition with modern medical and scientific approach. His approach towards yoga is to bring balance between body and mind with breathing as a tool.
He started his yoga journey in Himachal Pradesh University shimla with diploma in yoga studies. He completed his masters in yogic sciences from Gurukul Kangri University Haridwar. integrated approach of yoga therapy (IAYT) from SVYASA Bangalore and RYT 200 Yoga Alliance (USA). He served as yoga teacher, lecturer and yoga therapist in different corporate companies. He regularly conduct regular workshops on different streams of yoga.
Motivated Yoga Instructor with advanced training in Yoga and specialization in Hatha Yoga principles. Enjoy inspiring others to improve wellness and commit to long term health and fitness goals. Energetic and outgoing with collaborative spirit.
- Teach student correct postures to ensure maximum benefit
- Work with students of all body types and fitness and customizing the program
- Pay attention to need of every student throughout the
- Teach various styles, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pranayama,
- More than 150 hours of teaching experience (Personal and Group Classes).