Personal Yoga Training at Home
If you are looking for a secluded, silent, one-on-one yoga practice with personal care and attention and without any outside disturbances, private yoga lessons are perfect for you. In private yoga lessons, you save your time and energy from traveling to a distance yoga studio and practice yoga from the comfort of your home in a personal ambiance. In private yoga lessons, you learn properly with one-on-one attention from the yoga trainer. The yoga trainer also gets enough time to understand your requirements and customizes the yoga practices accordingly for your maximum health benefit.
If you are suffering from any specific health problems, private yoga lessons are ideal for you. Yoga therapy practices cannot be done in a group, it has to be done always one-on-one basis. Because your problem is different from others. In a group yoga class, the yoga practices are not addressed according to your body conditions & requirements, some of the practices in the group might be harmful to you. Moreover, if the group yoga trainer is not a qualified yoga therapist but only a yoga instructor, he may not know the yoga practices that are useful and harmful to you. Therefore, if you are suffering from any specific health conditions, you require private yoga lessons with one-on-one attention from an experienced yoga therapist for your recovery.
How many people can join in private yoga lessons?
We allow one or, maximum of two people at a time in a private yoga lesson.
Private yoga course contents
The private yoga lesson consists of Power Yoga, Dynamic Yoga, Yoga Therapy for different ailments, Yoga for stress management, yoga posture (asana), yogic breathing (pranayama), guided meditation and relaxation. Sometimes the cleansing practices like Vamana Dhouti (vomiting), Jala & Sutra Neti (nasal cleansing), Laghu Sankhaprakshalana (intestine cleansing), vyutkarma & sheetkarma kapalabhati (nasal cleansing), Trataka (eye cleansing), and MSRT (immune system enhancement) are also included depending on the requirement of the participant.
Frequency of private yoga classes
You can take private yoga lessons 1 – 6 days a week as per your requirements. Each session consists of a one-hour duration.
How to apply for private yoga lessons
To apply and know the charges for private yoga lessons please mail to us with the following information:
- i) Please mention your location with the landmark.
- ii) The number of people joining the yoga lesson,
iii) Please mention the preferred gender of the yoga trainer
- iv) Please mention your preferred timing for the yoga class.
Once we receive your query, we shall get back to you as early as possible.
Qualification and experience of Karuna Yoga Trainers
Karuna Yoga trainers are well-qualified, experienced professionals dedicated for the cause of yoga.
We offer the following yoga services under private yoga lessons:
YOGA FOR WELLBEING
- Yoga for wellness
- Yoga for Stress Management
- Yoga for Weight Loss
- Yoga for Beginners
- Yoga for Women:
o Pre-natal yoga
o Post-natal yoga
o Yoga for menstrual disorders
o Yoga for PCOS or PCOD
o Yoga for Wellbeing
o Yoga for memory and Concentration
o Yoga for Eyesight
o Yoga for Health and Wellness
- Yoga for Youth
- Yoga for Sports
- Yoga for Senior Citizens
- Yoga Therapy for Musculoskeletal Disorders
- i) Back pain ii) Sciatica iii) Slip Disc iii) Spondylolisthesis iv) Spondylosis v) Ankylosing Spondylitis vi) Carpel Tunnel Syndrome vii)Repetitive Strain Injuries(RSI) viii)Computer Vision Syndrome ix) Cervical Spondylosis x) Neck pain xi) Shoulder pain xi) Knee Pain xii) Osteo Arthritis (OA) xiii) Joints pain xiv)Osteoporosis.
- Yoga Therapy for Nervous Disorders
- i) Insomnia/Sleeplessness ii)Headache iii)Migraine iv)Vertigo iv)Paralysis vi) Parkinson’s disease vii)Cramps viii) Multiple Sclerosis ix)GB Syndrome x) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(CFS).
- Yoga Therapy for Metabolic Disorders
- i) Diabetes ii)Over Weight iii)Under Weight iv) Eating Disorder v)Hypothyroidism Vi)Hyperthyroidism vii)Weight Gain
- Yoga Therapy for Respiratory Disorders
- i) Bronchitis ii) Bronchial Asthma iii)Nasal Allergy iv)Sinus
- Yoga Therapy for Digestive Disorders
- i) Constipation ii) Indigestion iii) Acidity iv)Gastritis v) Irritable Bowel syndrome vi)Peptic Ulcer vii) Ulcerative Colitis viii)Piles
- Yoga Therapy for Reproductive Disorders
For Ladies only:
- Yoga for Menstrual Disorders: i) Heavy flow ii) Scanty flow iii) Irregular flow iv) Painful menstruation.
- Yoga for PCOD or PCOS
For Males only:
- Yoga for Prostate
- Yoga Therapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
- i) Hypertension ii) Heart Problem iii) Cholesterol
- Yoga Therapy for Immune Disorders
- i) Cancer (initial stage) ii) Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Yoga Therapy for Psychological Problems
- i) Anxiety ii) Depression iii) Anger
- Yoga Therapy for Ear Disorders
- i) Tinnitus
- Yoga for rehabilitation
If you are suffering from any health problem and require any rehabilitation, our expert yoga therapists will help you.
For booking and more details, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129