Yoga Digestive System Certificate Course
Prevention and healing have been always the main purpose of yoga therapy practice. Yoga therapy is the process of empowering every individual to progress toward better health and optimal well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of Yoga therapy class. With the support of the Yoga trainer, implements a personalized and evolving Yoga therapy techniques that not only addresses the illness in a multi-dimensional manner, Pancha Kosa (Five Sheaths): Annamaya Kosha (Physical Body), Pranamaya Kosha (Energy Field), Manomaya Kosha (Mental Dimension), Vignanamaya Kosha (Psychic level of experience), Anandamaya Kosha (Bliss and Beatitude). It helps to reduce patient suffering in a progressive, non-invasive and complementary manner.
Why to study yoga Digestive System course?
Consequently, the demand for yoga therapist with specialized knowledge in yoga as a therapeutic tool, in different fields such as: health management organizations, hospitals and alcohol rehabilitation centers have grown rapidly. Studying yoga therapy as a tool to overcome and ease the symptoms of common illnesses has become extremely popular recently, due to the great therapeutic effects yoga practitioners experience in their body, mind and soul.
What you will learn from this course?
- You may offer special seminars for people with similar diseases/conditions.
- You will learn how to use yoga to assist in healing ailments and managing conditions?
- You aim to be part of a positive change regarding health and lifestyle habits.
- You want to teach people how to prevent diseases.
- In group classes, you can teach your students how to become healthy.
- You will feel more self-confident when approached by students that come to yoga seeking for support in their healing process.
- Therapeutic applications of posture, movement and breathing.
- This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of
- Participants do not need to be yoga
- Mastery of any yoga practice is not
- Only yours sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal
- Love for Yoga is the most important eligibility factor for learning this course.
- Students who want to know Yoga in totality and move beyond Asana and Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha.
Assessment and Certification
The students are continuously assessed throughout the course at all levels. There will be a written exam at the end of the course to evaluate the understanding of the philosophy of Yoga and skills of the students. Participants should pass all different aspects of the course to be eligible for the course diploma.
What do I need for the online course?
- Yoga mat
- Computer / Smartphone with camera
- Internet connection
- Yoga Blocks
- Pillow or Bolster or Cushion
- Notebook and Pen
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- B.K.S. Iyengar, Light On Yoga.
- Yoga for Anxiety and Depression, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Arthritis, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Back Pain, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Bronchial Asthma, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Diabetes Mellitus, Dr. S.S. Srikanta, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Digestive Disorder, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
- Yoga for Hypertension and Heart Disease, Dr. R. Nagarathna and Dr. H. R. Nagendra.
What’s the language of the course?
Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration (one module): 10 hrs
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online or Regular Mode.
Indian citizens INR 12,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Foreigners USD 220 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (email@example.com or +91 9686549129)
No. 1271, 20th Main, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore -78
Land Mark: Behind Central Mall & Near Samatvam Diabetic Centre
Introduction and Principles of Therapy
General principles of therapy
Yoga for Digestive System
- How do we digest the food that we consume?
- What are the functions of stomach?
- What protects the stomach in normal health from self-digestion?
- What are Aggressors?
- What is Indigestion?
- What is Peptic ulcer?
- How common is peptic ulcer?
- What happens to stomach lining in Acid Peptic Disease?
- What causes Peptic Ulcer?
- How do emotions increase gastritis?
- What is irritable bowel syndrome?
- What is bowel motility and how is it controlled?
- What is ulcerative colitis?
- What is autoimmunity?
- Stress, psyche and auto-immunity.
- How and why does the CNS get disturbed?
- What is Chronic Constipation?
- What are the causes of chronic constipation?
- What is Piles?
- Yogic Management of Digestive Disorders
- What is Yogic diet and how does it help in digestive disorder?
- How does Vaman Dhauti kriya help in Acid Peptic Disease?
- Does the strong hydrochloric acid, not cause damage to the oesophagus during Vaman dhouti?
- How does Uddiyana, Agnisara & Nauli help?
- How does Sankha-Praksalana Kriya help?
- What is Gastro-colic reflex?
- How do asanas help in digestive disorders?
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through zoom. This short term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioner. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.
How to Register?
You can apply online with the application, fee of INR 10,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee or Please Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129)