300 – Hours Week-Days Yoga Teacher Training Certificate Course in Bangalore, India. (Offline/Online)
RYT – 300 Hr Foundational Course (Offline/ Online Mode)
Become a skilled & successful Yoga Professional with two months of Globally Accepted Yoga Teacher Training.
- 01 August 2023
- 01 September 2023
- 01 October 2023
- 01 November 2023
- 01 December 2023
Batch Timings on Weekdays:
06:30 AM to 08:30 AM (Batch – 1)
07:30 AM to 09:30 AM (Batch – 2)
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Batch – 3)
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Batch – 4)
Course Duration: 02 Months
Course Fee: INR 40,000 (With discount it comes INR 28,000) (For Indian citizens only), for foreigners USD 600.
Batch Timings on Weekend:
11:00 AM to 02:00 PM (Batch – 1)
06:00 AM to 09:00 AM (Batch – 2)
Course Duration: 03 Months
Course Fee: INR 40,000 (With discount it comes INR 28,000) (For Indian citizens only), for foreigners USD 600.
Why 300-Hour Yoga TTC?
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham’s Advanced Teacher Training program is designed for those students who have completed an approved 200 Hour Teacher Training as designated by the Yoga Alliance, USA. The 300-Hour advanced yoga teacher training foundational course builds upon the fundamental concepts taught in the 200-hour course and deepens your understanding and practice. The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bangalore, India prepares you to teach yoga principles, methods, alignment, modifications and techniques that are more advanced than those in the 200-hour course.
In the 300-hour program we concentrate on the art of teaching yoga, the sequencing of yoga classes based on multi-style yoga. It includes Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, alignment & adjustments, and the healing aspect of yoga.
This is a second level of training which allows you to advance your yoga teaching skills and become an expert in many teaching styles for many different kinds of students.
Our experienced teachers will train you in several aspects of Yoga: starting from asanas, pranayama, mudra, bandha, shatkarma, dharana, pratyahara & dhyana. You will be taken through the art of designing yoga classes, to functional anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, biomechanics and yoga philosophy. There will be a focus on practical’s and teaching methodology.
As our groups are small you will have an opportunity to teach a lot, and improve your practical skills. We give each of our student’s personal care and constant feedback. Our aim is to prepare you to be an independent, wise and flexible teacher who is able to customize a class to every client, even the most challenging one. We also train you to take classes for students with special needs and health issues.
The syllabus consists of Hatha Yoga, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Yoga Nidra, and Meditation. This course also covers additional topics on Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Patanjali Yoga sutra, Yoga Philosophy, Hatha Yoga-based anatomy, and physiology.
- Hatha Yoga(B.K.S. Iyengar Alignment Principles & Satyananda Style), & Vinyasa Yoga
This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of yoga. Participants do not need to be yoga teachers. Mastery of any yoga practice is not necessary. Only your sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal growth. Even if you do not wish to are required be a yoga teacher, you may attempt this course to deepen the understanding of the philosophies as well as for the intense purification experience and for the personality development. Classes start at the Beginners’ Level and progress through to the Intermediate Level.
Yoga is a Profitable & Knowledgeable Business
• Start earning money immediately after completing the course. Working as freelance (part time or full time) Yoga Trainer.
• After getting International Yoga Certification, you are eligible to work as a yoga expert anywhere in the world.
• Become financially stable with an additional income.
• Start your Own Yoga Studio, we will guide you.
• Increase your knowledge, skill, and experience with lifetime of yoga learning and continuing education.
• Get your own unique voice and tone as Yoga Teacher.
• Organize Yoga Workshops, Yoga Seminars and increase your Yoga knowledge so financially become sounder.
Theory and Practice of Hatha Yoga
- Yoga Asanas
- Asanas beginners to intermediate level
- Sun salutation and its advanced variations
- Proper posture alignment
- Benefits and limitations of Yoga Asanas
- Understanding Five Principles of Asana Sequencing
- Movement in Yogasana
- 80+ Asanas
- Standing, kneeling, seating, supine, prone, inversion and balancing asanas.
- Contraindications & Benefits of each Asana
- Get confidence in Postures with use of Props
- Surya Namaskar- different variations
Techniques Training and Practice
- Basic elements of Asanas and Pranayamas, Mudras & Bandhas.
- Transitioning into Asana – Transitioning out of Asana.
- Classical Surya Namaskara & Astanga Surya Namaskara
- Standing forward bending – Balancing & Twisting Asana.
- Core Strengthening Asana, Arm Balancing Asana, Backward Bending Asana,
- Seated forward bending & twisting Asanas.
- Balancing asana. Supine Twists – Backward bending. Hip & Pelvic Opening Asanas.
- Inverted Asana
- Shoulder work, arm strengthening, arm balancing, rotation of arms and shoulders.
- Pranayama- going deeper into the essence of breathe. Chakra balancing asana sequence.
- Classroom Set up and Orientation
- Ethics in Teaching and Touching
- Yoga Marketing
- Seven Principles of Hands on Adjustments
- Basic Arc Structure of Classes
Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology
- Pranas, Upa-pranas, Chakras, Nadis, Pancha Kosa(five-layer of existence)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nervous system & Yoga
- Respiratory system & Yoga
- Cardiovascular system & Yoga
- Endocrine system & Yoga
- Immune system & Yoga
- Excretory system & Yoga
- Digestive system & Yoga
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
- Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, & Raja Yoga
- Taittiriya Upanisad
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras (astanga yoga)
- Ethics: Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksa. Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanprastha, Sanyasa Ashrama.
- Pranayama Sequencing Safely With Alternatives and Adaptations
- Four aspects of Pranayama
- Benefits and Contra-indications of each pranayama
- Nadis & Prana-Vayus
- The psychic breath pranayama
- Balancing Pranayama
- Energization Pranayama
- Immunity Booster Pranayama
- Detox Pranayama
- Tranquilizing Pranayama
- Cooling Pranayamas
- Science of Breath retention
- Cooling Pranayamas
- Healing Pranayama
- Mood lifting Pranayama
- Stress buster pranayama
- What is Meditation?
- Pre-meditation stage?
- Breath Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- OM Meditation
- Awareness Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
What you can expect from us?
- Well qualified and experienced faculty with their own specialties.
- Yoga Alliance USA certification as RYT 300 – international certification that allows you to teach yoga anywhere in the world
- Giving adequate guidance to the individuals and groups during training session.
- Yoga helps in self-discipline, leading to immense amount of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness.
- To enable the student to have sound body and sound mind, along with Yoga ethics.
- Yoga course help, to learn to handle oneself well in all situations, to learn techniques of gaining good health, to develop a discriminative mind capable of knowing the real from the unreal and to face the dualities of life with equanimity.
- Yoga course increase level of awareness and balance attitude for social activity.
- At the end of the course not only you would have adapted a healthy life style but you would also be fit to show others this path by becoming a skilled Yoga teacher.
- At the yoga TTC at Karuna Yoga, students learn a unique combination of Hatha Yoga and Iyengar alignment principles. This approach has an ultimate goal of practicing injury free yoga.
On successful completion of the course, trainee is qualified to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, to recognize as a Certified International Yoga Teachers-RYT 300.
Assessment and Certification
The students are continuously assessed throughout the course at all levels. There will be a practical as well as written examination at the end of the course to evaluate the understanding of the philosophy of Yoga and skills of the students. Participant should pass all different aspects of the course to be eligible for the Yoga teacher Training Course.
While contemporary in application and language, all our teachings are based on the thousands of years old Vedic and Yogic tradition of India.
The source of our practice and teachings is Swami Satyananda Saraswati from bihar school of yoga, asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha , shat-karma, yoga nidra , trataka, ajapa japa, meditation. B. K. S. Iyengar’s alignment principle and Vinyasa style of yoga inculcated from Tirumalai Krishnamacharya Ashtanga Yoga, from Mysore.
We practice and teach Swami Satyananda Saraswati, B. K. S. Iyengar’s & Tirumalai Krishnamacharya. Yoga of Synthesis which aims at the harmonious development of a human being through the practice of all three styles of hatha yoga.
ACCREDITED BY YOGA ALLIANCE USA
What Makes This Course Unique
SMALL GROUP SIZE
Our TTC provides you with an intensive, small-group learning environment where there is ample room to come forward with your questions and receive individual guidance for your practice and teaching skills.
The program honors the traditional Yogic knowledge system as it has been passed down to us via a lineage of thousands of years. Our focus is on applying the ancient practices in modern day life while maintaining the integrity of the teachings.
We explore connections between the Yogic science and modern scientific findings to give you the theoretical, practical as well as the spiritual foundation to teach Yoga to anyone in all its aspects.
All techniques and teachings acknowledge and honor the individuality of each students’ path and the different physical, mental and emotional conditions they come to the course with.
To Whom This Training For?
a) All levels welcome
The course is designed for anyone – from complete beginner to longtime student on the path of Yoga – who wishes to deepen their knowledge and practice.
This course is a deep immersion into all aspects of Yoga both for those who feel called to teach and those who simply want to advance their own studies.
b) Yoga teachers from any tradition
The course is also open to Yoga teachers who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training and who look to deepen their knowledge and bring new impulses and inspiration to their own practice and teaching.
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham will review the applications and select the applicants according to the norms of the current section procedure pursued by the Board of Studies.
Application and Admission Requirements
Checklist of documents to enclose with this application:
1. Current passport-size photos (2)
2. Certificate of educational qualifications
3. Photocopy of Drivers license / Voters ID / Aadhaar card
4. Photocopy of passport and visa (overseas applicants)
5. Medical Fitness Certificate
6. Curriculum vitae (CV)
7. Filled in application form
Written Examination: Each applicant will also be required to write and send in an essay (each 1000 words) on any two of the questions given below:
- Relevance of Yoga in today’s world
- Why do you wish to become a Yoga teacher?
- What is your own understanding of Yoga? Write from your experience.
- Do you think Yoga will help in personal transformation? If yes, how?
Interview: On receipt and approval of your application. Each applicant will be required to attend an online interview via Zoom or Skype with one of the members of the selection committee.
Response: After the evaluation and selection procedure is over, selected applicants will be notified.
Contact Numbers and Assistance
Whom to Contact:
Mr. Murthy the course facilitators. Any yoga questions should be directed to Mr. Murthy. All administration and payment
queries should be emailed to email@example.com
If needed once you commence you can arrange a meeting with Mr. Murthy, to go over the course and answer any questions you may have please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Email contact: email@example.com
Student Grievances and Complaints:
Student grievances and complaints will only be accepted in writing to the Director of the yoga centre (Mr. Murthy (+91 9686549129). They will be responded to and remedied as soon as possible.
Other General Information: Please Contact (Mr. Murthy +91 9686549129)
No. 1271, 20th Main, 2nd Phase,
J. P. Nagar, Bangalore – 78
Land Mark: Behind Central Mall & Near Samatvam Diabetic Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
I am travelling to india for the first time. Is their anything I need to know?
Our confirmation email contains detailed information regarding transportation and fromom the course site. Indian visa and health recommendations, and FAQ s about the location and daily schedule. If you have any questions before receiving the confirmation email or if any questions has not been answered, please fel free to contact us anytime by email, whatsapp or phone. We are happy to support you in your first journay to india.
What is the prcess to register?
if you are intrested in any of our yoga teacher trainings, please fill out the registration form on our websire once your application is approved deposit must be made to hold your spot in the course. Full payments due weeks prior to start date of the course, as specified in our confrimation email.
Can I take yoga as soon as I complete this course?
You will leave the curse with the knwledge and skill to teach hatha yga clasees and we recommend that you do so. Teacher training is the very first step on a continued learning journey to becoming the yoga teacher you can be, and teaching practice is crucial, as with anything else in life. If you wish to teach in a studio, you may be asked to present your graduation certificate and register with the yoga allaince. This course prepares you with the foundational requirement of yoga teacher training course.
Do you speak any other languages than english ?
The course language is english. Ur team member also speaks tamil, kannada, hindi.
is this course only for people who want t teach yoga ?
Many people attend the training sessin to learn more about the postures, benefits and alignmnets for theis own bodeis/or to take time to connest t themselves and deepen their yoga practice. Each session typically has a mix of people explorong the possibility of teach ing and those seeking personal development.
Do I need to be a yoga expert to take this training?
No. this training is designed to meet you wherever you are in oyur jurney. Prior practice of yoga is suggested but by no means necessary. People have attended in the past with just a little experience, alongside those who have been practicing for many years. The course typically has nice balance of expereince, ages and objectives.
How to register?
To reserve your place for Yoga Teacher Training, You can apply online with fees, which is a non-refundable.