Online Self-Paced 100 Hr – Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Certificate Course – Level – 2
Our 100 hours Yoga Teachers Training Course Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Course is beautifully programmed for those enthusiasts who desire to have a professional certificate in the future but can’t afford the time of two month in one slot.
If you have less time or you want to learn slowly, so 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Bangalore can be the perfect yoga course for you, karuna yoga offers self-paced yoga teacher training course in Bangalore India, and you can join the other half in 1 years of time to complete 200/300 hours Teacher Training Course.
In order to obtain a professional certificate of 200/300 Hour Teachers Training Course affiliated with Yoga alliance one has to complete the 200 Hours which usually completed in one or two month of time, we designed this course in such a way that if any participant wants to first get introduced with the way and process of professional yoga teacher training course and have only short time then students can enroll for this yoga course.
Our 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course program runs along with our regular student of 200/300 hour Teacher Training Course students in the first phase, upon completion of the course if a student wants to finish remaining their balance 100/250 hours of Teacher Training Course in the future, then students can continue the course of the second stage of Teacher Training Course to obtain 200/300 hour Teacher Training Course certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance in order to have a professional certificate.
Our 100 hours can be accepted as continuing education from Yoga Alliance if in future you want to continue the training from our center. Please make a note while completing the 100-hour Teacher Training Course you will be only provided with a certificate issued by our organization and the certificate will not be affiliated with Yoga Alliance, and only after completion of the second stage of balance 150/250 hours of Teacher Training Course, which technically becomes 200/300 hours in total of training, we will issue the certificate of 200/300 hour Teacher Training Course.
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham is a Registered Yoga teacher training school in Bangalore, India with an affiliation of Yoga Alliance, USA which offers 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore, India. If you look forward to the course then this is the best choice.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion of the 20 hour Hatha Yoga course, that you can count towards your continuing education. Our yoga teacher training courses are accredited by Yoga Alliance USA.
- This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of
- Participants do not need to be yoga
- Mastery of any yoga practice is not
- Only your sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal
- Love for Yoga is the most important eligibility factor for learning this course.
- Students who want to know Yoga in totality and move beyond Asana and Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn beginners level asana, forward, backward, arm balance, hip opening and inverted poses.
- You will know how-to Integrate asana, pranayama mudra sutra into your yoga practice.
- You will learn the methods given by Swatmarama to mastery your mind through hatha yoga.
- Practice asana, pranayama and Savasana daily
- Improve your practice of advanced asanas daily
- Get more insights into the core principles of yogic philosophy
- Deepen your understanding and application of mudras and bandhas
- Live Contact Hours: 30 Hours of live sessions.
- Non-Contact Hours 70 Hours
- Live online sessions will be held over Zoom or Google Meet.
- Online sessions’ time-zone: Bangalore, India (GMT+5:30).
- Schedule, Flexible Online self-paced Training
- Digital Course manual PDF.
What do I need for the online course?
- Yoga mat
- Computer / Smartphone with camera
- Internet connection
- Yoga Blocks
- Pillow or Bolster or Cushion
- Notebook and Pen
About the course facilitator
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy is one of the most experienced Yogi practicing the ancient and the greatest Yoga tradition since he was 18 years of age. Following in the footsteps of his inspiration Swami Sivananda who was also the founder of Divine Life Society, has mastered the ancient Yoga traditions that only a few in this world are familiar with.
He completed M. Sc from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samasthana University and Ph. D from Bharathidasan University. Besides, Dr. S. Karuna Murthy has also completed TTC and ATTC and is registered E-RYT-500 with American Yoga Alliance. Those qualifications depict his expertise in the context of Yoga and mastering Yoga Teaching methodology.
With the immense interest to serve the people with the ancient Yoga techniques, he also served as a Yoga therapist at S-VYASA, Bangalore. He has also served as a Yoga lecturer at Bharathidasan University and at overseas in the Cali Wow fitness Center.
With these impressive accomplishments, throughout his journey to being a master Yogi and an expert in Multi styles of Yoga, Dr. Karuna Murthy has developed an incredible scientific view of every Yoga practice. So, now he is a rare expert in Yoga anatomy physiology, biomechanism kinesiology, and Yoga philosophy.
Assessment and Certification
The students are continuously assessed throughout the course at all levels. There will be a written exam at the end of the course to evaluate the understanding of the philosophy of Yoga and the skills of the students. Participants should pass all different aspects of the course to be eligible for the course diploma.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- K.S. Iyengar, Light On Yoga.
Language: Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration: 100 Hours
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online Mode.
Fee: USD 400 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129)
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through Zoom. This short term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioner. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.
Course Syllabus – 100 hrs – Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Course
Introduction and Principles of Therapy
General principles of therapy
Module 5. Yoga for Diabetes Mellitus
- Nature of Diabetes Mellitus
- What is Glucose Balance?
- Types of Diabetes Mellitus
- Type – I Diabetes Mellitus
- Type -II Diabetes Mellitus
- Cause of Diabetes Mellitus
- Stress, Psychic and Autoimmunity
- Central Nervous System and Diabetes Mellitus
- Stress and Diabetes Mellitus
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus
- Yogic Management of Diabetes Mellitus
- Concept of Disease in Yoga
- How Asana and Shatkarma Helps In Diabetes Mellitus
- Precautions for Yoga in Diabetes Mellitus
- Yogic Practices for Diabetes Mellitus
Module 6. Digestive System and Yoga
- How do we digest the food that we consume?
- What are the functions of stomach?
- What protects the stomach in normal health from self-digestion?
- What are Aggressors?
- What is Indigestion?
- What is Peptic ulcer?
- How common is peptic ulcer?
- What happens to stomach lining in Acid Peptic Disease?
- What causes Peptic Ulcer?
- How do emotions increase gastritis?
- What is irritable bowel syndrome?
- What is bowel motility and how is it controlled?
- What is ulcerative colitis?
- What is autoimmunity?
- Stress, psyche and auto-immunity.
- How and why does the CNS get disturbed?
- What is Chronic Constipation?
- What are the causes of chronic constipation?
- What is Piles?
- Yogic Management of Digestive Disorders
- What is Yogic diet and how does it help in digestive disorder?
- How does Vaman Dhauti kriya help in Acid Peptic Disease?
- Does the strong hydrochloric acid, not cause damage to the oesophagus during Vaman dhouti?
- How does Uddiyana, Agnisara & Nauli help?
- How does Sankha-Praksalana Kriya help?
- What is Gastro-colic reflex?
- How do asanas help in digestive disorders?
Module 7. Yoga for Hypertension and Heart Diseases
- Blood circulation
- How is Deoxygenated Blood brought to the Lungs?
- What are Blood Vessels?
- How is blood supplied to the Heart?
- Functions of Heart
- What is Cardiac output?
- How is Blood Pressure built up?
- How common is Hypertension?
- What does the Blood Pressure depend upon?
- How does stress increase blood pressure?
- What are the complaints due to hypertension?
- How to decide that the blood Pressure is high?
- What is low blood pressure?
- Why is high blood Pressure Important?
- Stress and Heart
- Management of hypertension through yoga
- Yoga Practices for Hypertension