12 – Hours Yogic Suksma Vyayama Teacher Training Course
Dhirendra Bhramachari formulated this system and wrote books to clearly formulate the ancient yogic science. This practice simple yet powerful series of specific exercises that improve health and enhance the strength of different organs and systems in the body, from top of head to toes.
What is Yogic Suksma Vyayama?
Suksma means subtle prana, mind, and intellect: Vyayama means exercise. Suksma Vyayama is meant for the Subtle Body (Suksma Sarira), it is not meant for the Sthula Sarira (Gross Physical Body).
Need of Suksma Vyayama
In yoga, it is said that most pranic blockages start in our joints. Ayurveda says that ‘ama’ or the toxic and undigested waste material tends to settle in the empty spaces of our body, the joints. To remove these impurities we practice Suksma Vyayama, to release any such impurities in our subtle pranic body.
Three dimension of suksma Vyayama:
- Breathing (slow or fast: Bhastrika/Bellows)
- Point of concentration (mental concentration on Chakras)
- Exercise (using Bandhas and Mudras)
Need for Suksma Vyayama
Stiff muscles subjected to sudden contraction or stretching during exercise or sports can become torn or strained. Tightness in muscles can cause pain elsewhere in the body. Tight calves, for example, can cause knee pain, shin splints, and foot pain. Tense muscles at various points in the lower back can cause pain to radiate throughout the entire torso.
Lack of flexibility can result in muscular imbalance. For example, a tight hamstring can make the thighs work harder to keep the body properly aligned, causing knee pain. Beyond that, feeling stiff makes you slow down, move more carefully, act more tentatively, it’s the first way a young man starts to feel like an old one.
What’s the language of the course?
Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration: 12 hrs
Indian citizens INR 15,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Foreigners USD 250 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online or Regular Mode.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (email@example.com or +91 9686549129)
No. 1271, 20th Main, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore -78
Land Mark: Behind Central Mall & Near Samatvam Diabetic Centre
About the course facilitator
Dr. S. Karuna Murthy is one of the most experienced Yogi practicing the ancient and the greatest Yoga tradition since he was 18 years of age. Following in the footsteps of his inspiration Swami Sivananda who was also the founder of Divine Life Society, has mastered the ancient Yoga traditions that only a few in this world are familiar with.
He completed M. Sc from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samasthana University and Ph. D from Bharathidasan University. Besides, Dr. S. Karuna Murthy has also completed TTC and ATTC and is registered E-RYT-500 with American Yoga Alliance. Those qualifications depict his expertise in the context of Yoga and mastering Yoga Teaching methodology.
With the immense interest to serve the people with the ancient Yoga techniques, he also served as a Yoga therapist at S-VYASA, Bangalore. He has also served as a Yoga lecturer at Bharathidasan University and at overseas in the Cali Wow fitness Center.
With these impressive accomplishments, throughout his journey to being a master Yogi and an expert in Multi styles of Yoga, Dr. Karuna Murthy has developed an incredible scientific view of every Yoga practice. So, now he is a rare expert in Yoga anatomy physiology, biomechanism kinesiology, and Yoga philosophy.
Syllabus – Yogic Suksma Vyayama Practice
- Prarthana … Prayer
- Uccarana-Sthala- Tatha- Visuddha-Cakra-Shuddhi (Clearing the Pharynx / throat)
- Buddhi Tatha Dhrti-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Mind and Will power
- Smarana- Shakti- Vikasaka (Developing the Memory)
5 . Medha -Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Intellect)
6 . Netra-Shakti-Vikasaka (Improving the Eye-sight)
- Kapola-Shakti-Vardhaka (Rejuvenating the Cheeks)
- Karna-Shakti Vardhaka (Improving the power of Hearing)
- Griva-Shakti-Vikasaka-1 (Strenghtening the Neck -1)
- Griva-Shakti-Vikasaka-2 (Strenghtening the Neck -2)
- Griva-Shakti-Vikasaka-3 (Strenghtening the Neck -3)
- Skandha- Tatha- Bahu- Mula- Shakti- Vikasaka ( Shoulder-blades and joints)
- Bhuja- Bandha- Shakti- Vikasaka (Strenghtening the Upper arms)
- Kaphoni Shakti- Vikasaka (Strenghtening the Elbows)
- Bhuja-Balli-Shakti-vikasaka (Strenghtening the Fore-arms)
- Purna-Bhuja-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Arms)
- Mani-Bandha-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Wrists)
- Kara-Prstha-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the back of the Hand)
- Kara-Tala-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Palms)
- Angula-Mula-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Finger-Joints)
- Anguli-Shakti-Vikasaka (strengthening the Fingers)
- Vaksha-Sthala-Shakti-Vikasaka-1 (Developing the Chest -1)
- Vaksa-Sthala-Shakti-Vikasaka-2 (Developing the Chest -2)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-1 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-1)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-2 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-2)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-3 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-3)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-4 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-4)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-5 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-5)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-6 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-6)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-7 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-7)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-8 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-8)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-9 (Developing the Abdominal muscles -9)
- Udara-Shakti-Vikasaka-10 (Developing the Abdominal muscles-10)
- Kati-Shakti-Vikasaka-1 (Strenghtening the back -1)
- Kati-Shakti-Vikasaka-2 (Strenghtening the back -2)
- Kati-Shakti-Vikasaka-3 (Strenghtening the back -3)
- Kati-Shakti-Vikasaka-4 (Strenghtening the back-4)
- Kati-Shakti-Vikasaka-5 (Developing the strength of the back -5)
- Muladhara-Cakra-Shuddhi (Toning up the Bowels)
- Upastha- Tatha- Svadhisthana-Cakra-Shuddhi (toning up the bowels)
- Kundalini-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the power of the Mystic Coil)
- Jangha-Shakti-Vikasaka-1 (Developing the Thighs-1)
- Jangha-Shakti-Vikasaka-2 (Developing the Thighs-2)
- Janu-Shakti-Vikasaka (Strenghtening the Knees)
- Pindali-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Calves)
- Pada-Mula-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the strength of the soles)
- Gulpha-Pada-Prshtha-Pada-Tala-Shakti-Vikasaka (the Ankles and the Feet)
- Padanguli-Shakti-Vikasaka (Developing the Toes)
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through zoom. This short-term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioners. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non-refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.
How to Register?
You can apply online with the application, fee of INR 10,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee or Please Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129)