Offline/Online 12 hours- Asana and Kinesiology Teacher Training Course
Asana and Kinesiology Teacher Training Course
The Yoga Biomechanics course aims to deepen students’ understanding of yoga by studying the biomechanics of yoga poses, learning how to apply anatomical guidelines to position correct positions, studying effective teaching techniques in a variety of situations, and exploring the history and philosophy of yoga.
What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is the study of body movement. Kinesiology addresses the principles and mechanisms of dynamic physiological, biomechanical and psychological movement.
What you will learn from this course?
- Meaning, scope and importance of Biomechanism in yoga.
- Aim, objectives and need of Biomechanism and kinesiology.
- Role of Kinesiology in asana.
- Postural Deformities (Types, Causes and Remedies & Prevention)
- Definitions and Mechanics of Stretch and Flexibility (Stretch Reflex)
- Types of Stretching – Static Stretching – Ballistic Stretching.
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)- Contraction- Relaxation
- Factor Affecting Flexibility and Principles of Stretching
- Explore the relationship between the Axial and the appendicular skeletal system.
- Review movement mechanics of the skeletal system
- This course is open to all students who wish to deepen their knowledge and application of some of the highest teachings of yoga anatomy.
- Participants do not need to be yoga
- Mastery of any yoga practice is not
- Only yours sincere desire for knowledge and your commitment to personal
- Love for Yoga is the most important eligibility factor for learning this course.
- Students who want to know Yoga in totality and move beyond Asana and Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha.
Assessment and Certification
The students are continuously assessed throughout the course at all levels. There will be a written exam at the end of the course to evaluate the understanding of the philosophy of Yoga and skills of the students. Participants should pass all different aspects of the course to be eligible for the course diploma.
What do I need for the online course?
- Yoga mat
- Computer / Smartphone with camera
- Internet connection
- Yoga Blocks
- Pillow or Bolster or Cushion
- Notebook and Pen
- Yoga Anatomy, Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews.
- Key Muscles of Yoga, Ray Long.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- B.K.S. Iyengar, Light On Yoga.
What’s the language of the course?
Our courses will be held in English Medium.
Duration: 12 hrs
Self-Paced/ Flexible Duration: Online or Regular Mode.
Indian citizens INR 15,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Foreigners USD 250 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee.
Course Dates: Please Contact Us (email@example.com or +91 9686549129)
No. 1271, 20th Main, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore -78
Land Mark: Behind Central Mall & Near Samatvam Diabetic Centre
- Introduction to Kinesiology
- Joint Movements
- Rotation or circular movements
- a)Medial rotation
- b)Lateral rotation
- asana and kinesiology
Terms & Conditions:
After the payment of the course fee, you will receive a link to access the classes through zoom. This short term course is only meant for sincere students of Yoga practitioner. Without submitting the required assignments, you will not receive a certification. Please note that the course fee is non refundable. However, if you can’t start the course due to severe circumstances, please get in touch with us and we’ll find a solution for you.
How to Register?
You can apply online with the application, fee of INR 10,000 (non-refundable) advance towards the course fee or Please Contact Us (firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129)