Cakarasana – Wheel Posture
(cakra – wheel)
- Come to (Savasana) corpse posture; bring legs together foot pointing upward, arms beside thighs.
- Place the palms under the shoulder towards feet, elbows facing upward; bend both the knees, place heels close to butt.
- Inhale lift spine up, rest head on the floor.
- Again inhale raise head, spine, make an arch on whole body, weight bearing on palms and soles.
- Make elbow straight beside ears, knee straight , tighten thigh , hip , buttock muscles, open chest , shoulders, lifting towards up.
- Remain in this final posture for 10 to 20 second, with normal breathing at your nostrils slowly and deeply.
- Exhale, bend elbows, knees, and rest head on floor, then gradually spine, legs on floor, come to savasana and relax.
- Stimulates and strengthen whole body from toes to head.
- Gives strong vigour and vitality.
- Effective in reducing weight faster, which slim whole body in perfect shape.
- Strengthen arms legs, thighs, hips and pelvic muscles.
- Those want strong limbs; this is a boon for them.