- This is the crocodile pose.
- Lie flat on your stomach. Your legs are stretched behind you.
- Place your palms on the floor under your chin.
- Inhale as you raise your head and upper body up until the navel by arching your spine backwards.
- Now bring your palms up while your elbows rest on the floor.
- Rest your chin on your palms. Breathe easily here for thirty seconds.
- Then slowly release the pose and relax.
- Exaggerated lumbar curve should not practice this asana if any pain is experienced.
- Slipped disc, sciatica, and lower back pain.
- Vertebral column to resume its normal shape and releases compression of the spinal nerves.