Yoga for Bronchitis
It refers to an inflammation of the mucous membrane lining the bronchi and bronchial tube within the chest It is a disease endemic to cold, damp climates, but may occur anywhere. It may be acute or chronic, Chronic bronchitis more frequent in males than females.
- changes in weather
- Working in stuffy atmospheres
- Often follows acute coryza
- Irritating unproductive cough accompanied by retrosternal discomfort.
- Sputum is initially scanty, mucoid, viscid and may be streaked with blood.
- Hoarseness and pain in the chest
- Breathing trouble continues till the inflammation subsides and mucus is removed
- Supta vajrasana
- Backward bending asanas
- Sutra neti,
- Vastra dhauti,