Vyukarma kriya Procedure and Benefits
Vyukarma kriya is a cleansing technique in yoga that involves inducing vomiting as a means of removing toxins and waste material from the body. Here’s a brief on the procedure and benefits of Vyukarma kriya:
- Drink a glass of warm saline water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Stimulate the back of the throat with a stick or toothbrush.
- Induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat or by pressing the tongue against the back of the throat.
- Repeat the process until the water is completely eliminated from the stomach.
- Cleanses the stomach: Vyukarma kriya helps to remove waste material and toxins from the stomach, promoting stomach health and preventing digestive problems.
- Improves digestion: Vyukarma kriya can help to improve digestion by promoting the release of digestive juices and enzymes, which can aid in the breakdown and absorption of food.
- Promotes overall health: Vyukarma kriya can help to eliminate toxins from the body, promoting overall health and well-being.
- Relieves nausea: Vyukarma kriya can help to relieve nausea and other digestive issues.
- Helps in weight management: Vyukarma kriya can help in weight management by eliminating toxins and waste material from the stomach.
- It is important to practice Vyukarma kriya under the guidance of a qualified yoga teacher to avoid any adverse effects. People with digestive or other health conditions should consult a healthcare provider before trying Vyukarma kriya.