Supta Pavanamuktasana(Reclining Wind Relieving Pose)
- This is the reclined wind relieving pose.
- You must lie flat on your back on your mat.
- Slowly inhale and hug your right knee to your chest and raise your head slightly off the ground.
- Try and touch your nose to your knee.
- Then exhale and relax back down to Shavasana.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- You can do this pose hugging both knees into your chest, as well.
- Neck concern
- Abdominal surgery
- Strengthens the lower back muscles and loosens the spinal vertebrae.
- It massages the abdomen and the digestive organs and is
- therefore very effective in removing wind and constipation.
- By massaging the pelvic muscles and reproductive organs, it is also
- useful for impotence, sterility and menstrual problems.