Sukhasana – Easy Posture
(sukha – easy or comfortable)
- Come to (Dandasana) staff posture, fold right leg knees place it beneath left knee.
- Now bend left leg knee place it, under right leg knee.
- Make sure shin touching each other, foot under opposite knee; allow space between shin bones to pelvic.
- Try to balance your posture with support of pubic bone and tail bone.
- Lengthen your tail bone, spine, neck and head.
- Calms the brain, improves memory and concentration.
- Strengthens the back, neck and head.
- Stretches the knees and ankles.
- Improves one patience and forbearance capacity.