Relationships between chakras and endocrine glands.
Chakras interact with the physical body through two major vehicles, the endocrine system, and the nervous system. Each of the seven chakras is associated with one of the seven endocrine glands.
Each of the Chakra s or has control or is responsible for particular areas of your body. The endocrine system includes a number of ductless glands that produce the hormones, acting as chemical messengers, that are secreted into the bloodstream from particular organs to stimulate or inhibit physical processes. by adjusting the hormone levels, the endocrine system works to maintain the body in a state of optimum health. The Chakras are linked with the glands responsible for creating the hormones. Unsurprisingly, the positions of the Chakra s, correspond to the positions of the glands in the endocrine system and have an effect on their functioning. The link between the Chakra s and the glands emphasises the holistic nature of health and demonstrates that you need to maintain a balance in your emotional and mental activities as well as your physical diet and exercise, as they are all deeply interrelated.
- Muladhara Chakra: The Root Chakra is associated with the Adrenal cortex glands. It is the centre of physical energy, grounding and self-preservation. The Root Chakra governs the track, feet, hips, spine and legs. The Root Chakra is about facing physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, statute and secure.
- Svaddhistana Chakra: The Sacral Chakra governs the sexual organs, Ovaries / Testicles, I ladder, bowel and lower intestine. This Chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings how freely and are expressed without you being over-emotional.
- Manipura Chakra: The Navel Chakra governs the stomach, upper intestines, upper back and upper spine. This Chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self-esteem. When this Chakra is under-active you tend to be passive and indecisive.
- Anahata Chakra: The Heart Chakra is associated with the Circulatory System and Thymes. It is the center of compassion, love and affection. The heart Chakra governs the heart, lungs, I food and circulation. As the Heart Chakra is about Love, kindness and affection when it is open, you are compassionate and friendly, you work at harmonious relationships.
- Vishhudi Chakra: The Throat Chakra is associated with the Respirator}* System/Thyroid hand. It is the centre for sound, communication, speech, writing and thought expression. The Throat Chakra governs the throat, thyroid, month, teeth, tongue and jaw. This Chakra is at out self-expression and taking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself and you might I e doing so in a creative way.
- Ajna Chakra: The Third Eye Chakra is associated with the Autonomic Nervous System/Pituitary bland. It is the centre of psychic power, spirit energies, higher intuition and light. The Third Eye Chakra governs the pituitary gland, pineal gland, skull, eyes, brain, nervous system and senses. This Chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition. You may tend to fantasize.
- Sahasrara chakra: The Brown chakra is associated with the central nervous system/Pineal gland. It is the centre of enlightenment, dynamic thought, truth and oneness. The Brown Chakra governs the top of the spinal cord, I rain stem, pain centre and nerves. This Chakra is about wisdom and facing one with the world. When this Chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself. If it is under-active, you are not very aware spiritually.