- This is the plank pose.
- Start in the cat position, with your hands and knees on the floor and your knees hip distance apart.
- Then straighten out your legs so that you are rising up off the ground with your toes.
- At the same time, support your upper body on your palms.
- Your body should be in a straight line like a plank from head to toe.
- Breathe normally through this and stay in this pose for thirty seconds.
- Now relax back down into cat pose.
- Wrist concerns
- Lower back weakness
- People suffering from high blood pressure, heart conditions or hernia should not practice
- Builds stability in the shoulders and core muscle.
- This asana improves nervous balance and develops a sense of
- inner equilibrium and harmony. It strengthens the muscles of the thighs, arms, shoulders and spine.