- This is the heron pose.
- Start in dandasana, sitting with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Sit in half Virasana, with your right knee bent and placed on the floor, your foot by your buttocks, toes pointing backwards.
- The inner right calf should touch the back of the right thigh.
- As you exhale, bend the left knee and grasp the left foot with both hands.
- Raise the left leg until it is pointing to the sky with the knee straight.
- Make sure your spine is straight.
- Try and press your nose or chin to your knee.
- Stay here, breathing easily for thirty seconds. Then come out of the pose and relax.
- Who having knee problem should avoid this pose.
- Abdominal organs all get rejuvenated.