Jathara Parivartanasana(Master Revolved Abdomen Pose)
- This is an abdominal twist.
- Start by lying flat on your back on the floor.
- Reach your arms out to either side of the body so your body looks like a cross.
- Press your legs together from the inner thigh down to the heels.
- Exhale and raise the legs together until they are perpendicular to the mat or floor.
- Make sure your knees are straight.
- Take a few breaths.
- Now exhale and place the legs to the right side of the body, just below your right hand. Make sure your shoulders are not rising off the floor.
- Stay here breathing easily for thirty seconds.
- Then exhale and move the legs back until they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Breathe here.
- On an exhale, place the legs stretched back out in front of you.
- Now repeat this on the other side.
- Hip replacement
- Tones and eradicates sluggishness of the liver, spleen and pancreas.
- Cures gastritis and strengthens the intestines.
- Helps to relieve sprains and catches in the lower back and the hip region.