- This is the eagle pose.
- Start in Tadasana.
- From there bend your knees then take your left thigh and cross it over your right thigh while balancing on your right foot.
- Try to hook the left foot over the right lower right calf.
- Now stretch your arms so they are parallel to the floor and square your shoulder blades.
- Cross your arms so the right arm is over your left arm and then bend your elbows.
- Then twist the right arm around the left so that you are doing a twisted prayer pose, with the palms joined.
- Stay here breathing easily for thirty seconds. Then come out of the pose and relax.
- Hip replacement
- Knee injury
- Students with knee concerns should use modifications.
- Helps develop focus, concentration, and increased balance.
- Provides a deep stretch in the outer hips, along the posterior
- shoulders, and between the shoulder blades.
- Stretches and strengthens the calf and ankle of the standing leg.
- Develops the ankles and removes stiffness in the shoulders.
- Preventing cramps in the calf muscles.