Eka Pada Raja Kapot Asana(One Legged King Pigeon Pose)
- This is pigeon pose or single legged pigeon pose.
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs stretched straight out in front of you.
- Now draw your left leg behind you in a half split, while you bend your right leg and take it in front of you with your right foot placed close to your groin.
- Place your palms on the floor by your hips.
- Arch your back as you feel the stretch in your back leg.
- Stay here, breathing easily for thirty seconds.
- Then come out of the pose and relax.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- Knee or hip injury
- Sacroiliac concerns
- Opens the hips and chest.
- Stimulates and stretches the abdominal organs.
- Recommended for runners and sprinters.
- It relaxes and strengthens the abductor muscles of the thighs.