- This is the low cobra pose.
- Lie flat on your stomach.
- Your legs are stretched behind you.
- Place your palms by your chest and inhale as you raise your head and upper body up until the navel by arching your spine backwards.
- Roll your shoulders back and down.
- Breathe easily as you hold the pose for thirty seconds.
- Then lower back down and relax.
- Wrist pain
- Peptic ulcer, hernia
- Panacea for an injured spine and in cases of slight displacement of
- spinal discs the practice of this pose replaces the discs in their
- original position. tones the ovaries and uterus, and helps in
- menstrual and some other gynaecological disorders.
- It stimulates the appetite, alleviates constipation and is beneficial for all the abdominal organs, especially the liver and kidneys.