Ardha Shalabhasana(Half Locust Pose)
- This is the half locust pose.
- Lie flat on your stomach. Place your palms under your inner thighs.
- Engage your lower body and then inhale and raise your right leg off the floor with the support of your palms.
- Stay here breathing easily for thirty seconds.
- Then lower back down while you exhale and relax.
- Repeat the pose on the other side.
- Weak heart, coronary thrombosis or high blood
- Peptic ulcer, hernia, intestinal tuberculosis.
- Back and pelvic organs.
- It can release tension in the pelvic area.