Ardha Chakrasana(Half Wheel Pose)
- Ardha Chakrasana is the half wheel pose.
- It is a standing backward bend. Start in Tadasana.
- From there inhale and raise your arms over your head as you bend backwards as far as you comfortably can.
- If you need support, you can place your hands on the back of your hips while you bend backwards.
- Stay here breathing easily for thirty seconds.
- Then inhale and bring your arms back down as you straighten up.
- Late pregnancy
- Cardiac Problem
- Makes the lower back flexible.
- Stimulates and strengthen the entire
- back, neck muscles, chest and shoulders.
- Improves respiration.