- This is the tree pose. You must stand straight and erect.
- Your hands must be locked straight by your sides, your heels and big toes of your feet touching each other.
- Now bend the right knee and bring the right foot and place it in the left inner thigh.
- Now, make sure your right knee is pointing outwards with your foot pointing downwards. You are bearing your weight evenly on the left foot.
- Make sure your hips are pointing forwards and raise your hands over your head, keeping your elbows locked straight on either side of your ears.
- Stay like this for thirty seconds breathing easily.
- Then relax and return to Tadasana.
- High blood pressure.
- Students with this condition should refrain from lifting the arms overhead.
- Builds concentration, focus, and postural balance.
- Reduces stress, it is nearly impossible to worry and remain balanced at the same time.
- Develops strength and stability in the feet and ankles.
- Stabilizes and strengthens both superficial and deep hip muscles. Removes fatigue of legs.