10 Tips for Selecting a Yoga Teacher Training Course in India
Here are 10 tips for selecting a yoga teacher training course in India:
- Research the school: Make sure the school is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance or any other credible yoga organization. Check the school’s website, social media, and online reviews for feedback from former students.
- Look for experienced and certified teachers: Ensure that the teachers at the school are experienced, qualified, and certified. Check the school’s website or ask for the teachers’ credentials.
- Check the curriculum: Look for a course that covers all aspects of yoga, including philosophy, anatomy, asanas, pranayama, and meditation. Make sure the curriculum aligns with your interests and goals.
- Assess the class size: Choose a course with a manageable class size that allows for individual attention and guidance.
- Location and facilities: Consider the location of the school, as well as the facilities provided, such as accommodation, food, and transportation.
- Course duration: Determine the length of the course that you are willing to commit to. Some courses can last from a few weeks to a few months, so choose one that fits your schedule and budget.
- Cost: Consider the cost of the course and what it includes, such as accommodation, meals, and course materials.
- Student reviews and feedback: Look for reviews and feedback from previous students, which can help you get an idea of the quality of the course.
- Communication with the school: Contact the school and ask questions about the course, curriculum, and facilities. The school’s responsiveness and communication can give you an idea of how they operate.
- Gut feeling: Finally, trust your instincts and choose a school that resonates with you and aligns with your values and goals.