- This is the garland pose.
- It is a low squat.
- Step your feet slightly apart so there is about enough place for your body to fit in between them.
- Then lower down into a squat, while keeping your feet flat on the ground.
- Fold your hands in Anjali mudra or prayer pose and press your elbows against your inner thighs.
- Stay here, breathing easily for thirty seconds.
- Then come out of the pose and relax.
Precaution: Knee concern
- Abdominal organs are exercised and gain strength.
- Pain in the back during the menstrual period, will get relief.