Ardha Chakrasana – Half Wheel Posture
(ardha – half, cakra – wheel)
- Come to sanding posture called Tadasana (mountain posture) or samastithi.
- Support your both palms, back of hip.
- Exhale, by pushing hip forward and bend backwards from the sacral region.
- Widen chest, head backward.
- Stay for 10 to 20 seconds, with normal inhalation and exhalation through nostrils, by neck, shoulder and face muscles relaxed.
- Inhale, come up and relax.
- Makes the lower back flexible.
- Stimulates and strengthen the entire back, neck muscles, chest and shoulders.
- Improves respiration.