Yoga Nidra Retreat in Bangalore
A restful night is key to a healthy lifestyle. The reason behind many health issues that most people have from the modern way of living is nothing but lack of proper sleep. Well, it’s not like they don’t want to sleep, lack of time, an after-effect of day-long stress, and long-term anxiety trigger sleeplessness and thus respective disorders as well.
As per the recent survey, the insomnia percentage in India is above 33%, and the people who are most likely to be impacted with sleep deprivation hover around 52%. These numbers are higher compared to other countries.
Are you one of those populations suffering from sleeplessness and health issues due to lack of proper sleep? If Yes, then you must know that Yoga is the only way to get out of your situation to ensure restful nights after daylong stress and busy working schedules throughout the week.
Besides, even scientific studies prove that frequent consumption of stress-relieving, depression, or sleeping pills is not at all good for health and the brain. In such a scenario, Yoga is the only effective and probably most reliable way to get your sleep on track. Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham will be on your side as a reliable Weekend Yoga Nidra Retreat in Bangalore.
Yoga Nidra aims at activating the relaxation response and improving the nervous and endocrine system functioning to ensure peaceful nights and active working hours.
- An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (like yoga nidra, including pranayama, kriyas, mantras).
- A peaceful location – the perfect setting for a Yoga Nidra Retreat.
- Deepen your yoga practice and take it to the next level.
Retreat Curriculum Details
- Practice Relaxation & Preparation for Yogic Sleep
- Introduction to the concept and practices of relaxation
- Relaxation in daily life
- Sequence of relaxation practices
- Tension & relaxation exercises
- Systematic relaxation exercises
- Preparations for Yoga Nidra
- Mantra chanting
- Introduction to mantra science
- Morning prayers & Evening prayers
- Surya-namaskar 12 mantras along with bija mantras
- Pranayama Practices
- Establishment of diaphragmatic breath
- Different practices of pranayama
- Yoga Nidra philosophy, Lifestyle, & Yoga Ethics
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Philosophy of Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Ethics
What Makes This Retreat Special
The practice of Yoga Nidra has been secret and imparted to those few yogis who have mastered their sleep. In Indian Mythology, there occurs a unique concept of sleep. We often find even the trinity of the universe Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva under the domination of sleep.
The course will explore the concept of Yoga Nidra details at theoretical and practical levels. This is designed to assist students of yoga to understand and experience the deeper layers of their personalities.
Type: Yoga Nidra Retreat
Date: 11th Sep 2021
Duration: 2 days
Location: Bangalore outskirt, India.
- Shared Dormitory
- Room Double Occupancy
- Double Occupancy
- Room Single Occupancy
- Single Occupancy
What’s Included in This Package
- Two Night 2 days accommodation (non-AC accommodation)
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Filtered water, herbal tea, and snacks
- Free Wi-Fi connection
What to bring
- Loose-fitting and breathable clothing
- Earplugs for noisy cities or hostels
- Long skirts/pants for women to dress modestly
- Hand sanitizer
- Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight scarf for covering shoulders
- Bathing suit
The following meals are included:
The following Drinks are included:
Breakfast: Oat porridge, muesli, brown bread, fresh tropical and seasonal fruits, herbal tea, coffee, milk, yogurt, sprouts, etc. And one traditional Indian breakfast, different every day.
Lunch: Fresh salads, soups, sautéed vegetables, lentils, beans, rice, Indian bread, hummus, and more.
Dinner: We close our day with delicious traditional Indian food, along with healthy salads.
Tea Breaks: You will enjoy snacks, and herbal and masala tea, twice a day. Herbal tea will be also available during main meals.
Filtered Water: There is unlimited free filtered water available all the time.
- Double vaccinated.
- PCR tests, vaccine, or proof of recovery is needed
- Appropriate distancing and disinfecting as required by law will be implemented.
What’s Not Included in This Package
- Airport transfer
- Travel insurance
- Flights cost
- Additional treatments
This place is surrounded by beautiful nature and a great view of lush green trees and always there is the soothing sounds of the birds and surrounds the view all around! All this is sure to take your breath away every single time and offers the perfect environment for this deep and transformational journey.
For booking and more details, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9686549129